- Apps may access your device’s camera and microphone for the sole purpose of recording video and audio, and saving video files to your device’s local storage.
- Apps may use the Google Tango API to estimate the device’s local “room-scale” position and surroundings. Positional information is only known relative to the start of the app’s service. No GPS or globally identifiable information is accessed, stored, or shared by the apps. While recording video, device pose and depth data may be stored on your device’s local storage.
- The user is solely responsible for any and all audio, visual and geometric content captured and stored on device using the apps.
- Apps may check Google Play services in order to verify a purchase. No personal financial information of any kind is stored or accessed by the apps “Cinematic” and “MatchCam”.
- Unless otherwise noted above, apps do not store or share any personal information or any other data with any individual, group, business, entity, agency, person, place or thing at any time for any purpose.